Monday, November 14, 2011

Realities

Sometimes I forget I have to align my realities,
And it's when I start to bring them together that things start getting messed up.
Oh to be two people, to live two lives.
To feel what I have,
To know the new that is emerging.
To have two things that ought never to meet
But a life like that can't last long
Tonight,
Suddenly I feel myself split
And find myself forced to make a choice
A choice between two things I should not have to surrender.
I can't feel real in the direction I am going,
Because I can not be whole in living like this.
Things have gotten a lot more difficult since you walked in to my life,
Suddenly I'm left with no one to confide in;
Losing, losing everything.
And in a moment of reflection I almost dare utter regret,
Until the moment you are here
And I remember precisely why I sacrificed
As if nothing mattered,
Nothing could touch me.


No comments:

Post a Comment